TOMSTRONG Community Response Team
The TOMSTRONG Community Response Team Fund will receive donations for residents and those employed in the Town of Montgomery who are facing challenges as a result of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and for nonprofit organizations serving those people impacted. Funds raised will support efforts that may include, but are not limited to, food and prescription medication purchase and delivery, temporary lodging, transportation needs, and educational initiatives. Due to the unpredictability of this pandemic and its impact on Town of Montgomery residents, this fund will be flexible and responsive to community needs as they arise.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day