TOMSTRONG Community Response Team
The TOMSTRONG Community Response Team Fund will receive donations for residents and those employed in the Town of Montgomery who are facing challenges as a result of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and for nonprofit organizations serving those people impacted. Funds raised will support efforts that may include, but are not limited to, food and prescription medication purchase and delivery, temporary lodging, transportation needs, and educational initiatives. Due to the unpredictability of this pandemic and its impact on Town of Montgomery residents, this fund will be flexible and responsive to community needs as they arise.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger