Tracey Kolkmeyer Sensory Foundation
Established in memory of Tracey Kolkmeyer, this fund will support any expenses related to the 2018 expansion of Zylofone Studios to include a new sensory room for therapies for clients with special needs. In addition, this fund will distribute grants recommended by the donor to support various charitable and educational projects.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day