The Ronnie Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund
The goal of the Ronnie Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund is that students who are recipients of grants from this fund will help self-perpetuate the Fund by either striving to raise additional money for the Fund or by making their own donations to it once they have achieved their education and financial independence.
Students applying for the Ronnie Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund scholarship must be a current full-time college student with a cumulative average of 3.6, a U.S. citizen or foreign born non U.S. citizen with intent on becoming U.S. citizen and plan to pursue full-time higher education. In addition to this criteria, students must also be in need of emergency financial assistance and have exhausted all other avenues of financial assistance; exhibit the values and life skills necessary for productive citizenship, and show an ability to develop their potential for success in business, academia, government and/or any other category.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day