The Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund
The goal of the Ronnie Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund is that students who are recipients of grants from this fund will help self-perpetuate the Fund by either striving to raise additional money for the Fund or by making their own donations to it once they have achieved their education and financial independence.
Students applying for the Ronnie Honigsbaum-Caplan-Bensley Fund scholarship must be a current full-time college student with a cumulative average of 3.6, a U.S. citizen or foreign born non U.S. citizen with intent on becoming U.S. citizen and plan to pursue full-time higher education. In addition to this criteria, students must also be in need of emergency financial assistance and have exhausted all other avenues of financial assistance; exhibit the values and life skills necessary for productive citizenship, and show an ability to develop their potential for success in business, academia, government and/or any other category.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan