The Richard G. McCoy Foundation
The Richard G. McCoy Foundation has been established by his family and friends to celebrate the life and honor the memory of Richard G. McCoy, who passed away unexpectedly on April 26, 2012. Rich made a major commitment to the children of the Monroe, NY community and his passion for their personal growth and success was unrivaled. Whether as a friend, coach, mentor or neighbor, he was always willing, and he was always there. This fund is intended to celebrate those students who have given back to their community through volunteering and community service. The fund will award scholarships to Monroe-Woodbury High School student/athletes who have made a strong commitment to community service, have displayed strong moral character and have met certain educational requirements. Visit your guidance department for an application.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day