The Richard G. McCoy Foundation
The Richard G. McCoy Foundation has been established by his family and friends to celebrate the life and honor the memory of Richard G. McCoy, who passed away unexpectedly on April 26, 2012. Rich made a major commitment to the children of the Monroe, NY community and his passion for their personal growth and success was unrivaled. Whether as a friend, coach, mentor or neighbor, he was always willing, and he was always there. This fund is intended to celebrate those students who have given back to their community through volunteering and community service. The fund will award scholarships to Monroe-Woodbury High School student/athletes who have made a strong commitment to community service, have displayed strong moral character and have met certain educational requirements. Visit your guidance department for an application.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger