The Richard G. McCoy Foundation
The Richard G. McCoy Foundation has been established by his family and friends to celebrate the life and honor the memory of Richard G. McCoy, who passed away unexpectedly on April 26, 2012. Rich made a major commitment to the children of the Monroe, NY community and his passion for their personal growth and success was unrivaled. Whether as a friend, coach, mentor or neighbor, he was always willing, and he was always there. This fund is intended to celebrate those students who have given back to their community through volunteering and community service. The fund will award scholarships to Monroe-Woodbury High School student/athletes who have made a strong commitment to community service, have displayed strong moral character and have met certain educational requirements. Visit your guidance department for an application.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment