30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203 Montgomery, NY 12549
Ph: (845) 769-9393
Fax: (845) 769-9391
Click here to view our 2016 Annual Report!
What Is The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan?
It’s really quite simple: We facilitate and manage ENDOWMENT FUNDS that grow and benefit our community…forever. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a public charity unlike any other in our area. We exist not to support a single organization, but to address the broadest range of charitable issues by building an endowment that serves as a perpetual source of community capital.
We connect people who care with causes that matter and we serve people of all means. To donors, CFOS represents an effective and innovative giving vehicle, one that combines maximum tax savings with maximum flexibility and the opportunity to make a difference right here at home in and around Orange County… and beyond. To other charitable organizations, CFOS represents the source of grants whose sole purpose is to improve the quality of life in our region. Perhaps most important of all, CFOS is the link between donors and other charitable organizations, and between donors and those students who receive grants from scholarship funds which are established through the Foundation.
CFOS currently manages more than 250 permanent charitable funds for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations that turn to us to help fulfill their charitable dreams. And this number of funds continues to grow as more people like you feel compelled to step forward as generous participants in the vision of a stronger community.
- Timothy Lubitz Memorial Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- R. J. Smith and Gerald & Rosemary Skoda Recognized for Commitment to Community
- R.J. Smith and Gerald & Rosemary Skoda to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 16 Annual Reception
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes George Kinne and Gary Siegel to the Board of Directors
- Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation Grants $5,000 to Hudson Valley Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Grant Recipients for 2015
- Jeff Bank and Rich Rowley & Marianne Murray recognized for Commitment to Community
- Ross B. Decker Music Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation