Elizabeth works with the board of directors, professional advisors and volunteers to plan, structure, implement and monitor an effective development program that will increase endowed and non-endowed assets, develop and maintain good relationships with nonprofit organizations, and steward current and prospective donors.Elizabeth is an Orange County native with a strong background in development and marketing having worked at Inspire – Orange County Cerebral Palsy Association and the Town of Wallkill Boys & Girls Club prior to joining the staff at the Community Foundation. She is a 2004 graduate of Emerson College with a degree in Marketing Communications. Elizabeth is a 2008 graduate of Leadership Orange and has just obtained her Certified Fundraising Executive certification. She is a member of Junior League of Orange County, Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Auxiliary Board, the Mid-Hudson Valley Association of Fundraising Professionals and serves as a trustee of Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation. She currently resides in Newburgh with her husband Bill Fioravanti.
Stacey Muller is the Director of Finance and Operations of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. As the Finance Manager, Stacey is responsible for all the accounting and reporting for the financials of the Foundation as well as each respective component fund. She is also the point person for Donor Initiated Fundraising and ensuring compliance within the IRS Guidelines, as well as many other office functions.Stacey is an Orange County native with a strong background in bookkeeping practices and Accounting principles, after working in the construction field for over 20 years. She joined the staff at the Community Foundation in 2007 and has undergone vast training and has become quite adept using the Financial Information Management Software (FIMS) that the Foundation utilizes for the allocation and accounting of all our funds.
Stacey is a 1992 graduate of Orange County Community College with an AAS Degree in Business Management. She currently resides in Maybrook with her husband Kenneth Muller.
Melissa Pawlak is the Communications & Program Coordinator at the Community Foundation. As Administrative Assistant, Melissa acts as a contact for donors, fund representatives, and other organizations. She aids all internal functions and supports all staff members on projects as needed. Helping utilize the donor database, work with specific funds/programs, and assist with financials, Melissa is eager to help in all areas of the organization.
Melissa is a 2017 graduate of Binghamton University with a Bachelor of Science in Financial Economics and a minor in Business Administration. After graduation, she began working at Need2Know, a startup company based in New York City. In April 2018, Melissa followed her desire to work in the nonprofit field and joined the team at the Community Foundation.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan