The Community Foundation functions with the help of many volunteers. We are very grateful for their services and are always looking for new volunteers. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the Community Foundation, click here to download an application.
This committee ensures that proper financial management is in place
Wayne Martin, CPA, Chair – Goldstein, Karlewicz, & Goldstein, LLP
John Davies – Salisbury Bank New York Region
William Quackenbush – Advent Valuation Advisors, LLC
Amanda Ward – The Center for Discovery
FINANCE & INVESTMENT
This committee manages the Foundation’s assets.
Christopher Corallo (Treasurer) – Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Maggie Smith (Asst. Treasurer) – First Federal Savings of Middletown
David Apps – Lakeland Bank
Kevin DeHond – Wilmington Trust
Domenick T. Del Rosso, CPA, MST – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, P.C.
Don Frommer – Community Volunteer
Donald Karlewicz, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein, LLP
Douglas J. Messina, CFP, CRPC, APMA – Pell Wealth Partners
David Mistretta – Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Patrick Murphy, CPA – Cornerstone Family Healthcare
Kurtis Nordahl – RBT CPAS, LLP
Robert Quinlan – Quinlan Care LLC
Tom Sperzel – Empire State Bank
This committee is responsible for overseeing the grantmaking program, scholarships, and education loan program
Gerald Skoda (Chair) – Skoda Enterprises, Inc.
Molly Crist – Onward Travel
Colleen Emery- Sullivan Renaissance c/o Beaverkill Foundation
Heather Howley – Independent Helicopters
Scott Lerner – Washingtonville High School
Dali Levy – Catskill Promotions, LLC
Eileen Phillips – Community Volunteer
Dot Pinckney – Seely & Durland, Inc.
Amanda Wilson – Masci & Hale Advanced Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry
This committee is charged with the responsibility of ensuring that the dynamic performance of the Board of Directors — individually and as a cohesive unit — is effective and compliant with generally accepted ethical and operational standards and legal regulations.
Bonnie Orr, Chair
Gerald N. Jacobowitz
DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING COMMITTEE
This committee works to enhance branding and marketing messaging of the Community Foundation
Tim McCausland (Chair)- Orange Bank & Trust Company
Gianna Franco – Spectrum
Jean Campbell Galli – Campbell Galli Communications
Lynn Haskin – Crystal Run Healthcare
George Kinne – Jeff Bank
Bethany Lunden – BBG&G Advertising & Public Relations
Shannon McSweeney – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
June Musollino – BBG&G Advertising
Gary Siegel – CD Trips, LLC
Laine Spadola, DDS – Masci & Hale Advanced Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry
Derrik Wynkoop – Walden Savings Bank
SPECIAL EVENTS COMMITTEE
This committee is responsible for planning Community Foundation events such as the Annual Reception and the Scholarship Reception.
Bonnie J. Orr, CPA
This event benefits the Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
Top Shelf – $500 or more
Premium – $250-$499
Stout – $100-$249
Pilsner – $50-$99
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan