Board of Directors
Michael Bonura (Chair Elect)
Bonura Hospitality Group
Christopher Corallo (Treasurer)
Senior VP & CFO
Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Salisbury Bank New York Region
Executive VP of Governmental Affairs & Corporate Communications
Empire Resorts, Inc.
Eric Fuentes (Member at large #1)
Manager – Public Affairs
Orange & Rockland Utilities, Inc.
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq.
Attorney At Law
Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Michelle A. Koury (1st Vice Chair)
Chief Operating Officer
Crystal Run Healthcare
Wayne Martin, CPA
Goldstein, Karlewicz, & Goldstein, LLP
Tim McCausland (Chairman)
Orange Bank & Trust Company
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Susan D. Najork
Bonnie Orr, CPA (Secretary)
Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, P.C.
William Quackenbush, MBA, ASA, MCBA, BCA
Advent Valuation Advisors, LLC
Richard Shapiro, Esq. (Member at large #1)
Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
CD Trips, LLC
Gerald J. Skoda (Member at large #2)
Skoda Enterprises, Inc.
Maggie Smith (Asst. Treasurer)
President and CEO
First Federal Savings of Middletown
RJ Smith Realty
Josh Sommers (Imm. Past Chairman)
President & CEO
Focus Media, Inc.
Sr. Director of Training and Workforce Development
The Center for Discovery
President & CEO
Walden Savings Bank
Valerie K. Zammitti, JD, MBA, LLM
Zammitti Law, PLLC
Gary M. Schuster, Esq.
Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
David Cocks (deceased)
James H. Ottaway, Jr.
Founding Executive Director
Anne Palmer Moss
Former President and CEO
Ralph E. Ogden Foundation
Gladys and Roland Harriman Foundation
James H. Ottaway Trust
Gerry Foundation, Inc.
Taylor Biomass Energy, LLC
Warwick Savings Foundation
Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Abt
Bank of New York
Community Bank of Orange
Cornwall Commons, LLC
Cuddeback and Onofry
F. Edward Devitt
Ellenville National Bank
Anne and Constantine Sidamon-Eristoff
First Federal Savings Bank
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Gallagher
Goshen Savings Bank
Mr. and Mrs. Adrian Goddard
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Marlene and Gerald Jacobowitz
Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP
K & M Newspaper Services
Ruth and Bud Kassel
Cynthia Lowe and Glenn Sutherland
Mr. and Mrs. David Makan
Mr. and Mrs. Roger Metzger
James Ottaway, Jr.
Ruth B. Ottaway
Orange County Trust Company
Sterling National Bank
Rieger Homes, Inc.
Rich Rowley and Marianne Murray
Mr. and Mrs. Richard Smith
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples