Board of Directors
Michael Bonura (1st Vice Chair)
Bonura Hospitality Group
Christopher Corallo (Treasurer)
Senior VP & CFO
Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Salisbury Bank New York Region
Eric Fuentes (Member at large #2)
Manager – Public Affairs
Orange & Rockland Utilities, Inc.
President & COO
Empire State Bank, N.A
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq.
Attorney At Law
Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Michelle A. Koury (2nd Vice Chair)
Chief Operating Officer
Crystal Run Healthcare
Wayne Martin, CPA
Goldstein, Karlewicz, & Goldstein, LLP
Tim McCausland (Chair Elect)
SVP, Chief Administrative Officer
Orange County Trust Company
Bonnie Orr, CPA (Secretary)
Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, P.C.
Andrew Pavloff, CPA
Waschitz Pavloff CPA LLP
William Quackenbush, MBA, ASA, MCBA, BCA
Advent Valuation Advisors, LLC
Richard Shapiro, Esq. (Member at large #1)
Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
CD Trips, LLC
Gerald J. Skoda
Skoda Enterprises, Inc.
Maggie Smith (Asst. Treasurer)
President and CEO
First Federal Savings of Middletown
RJ Smith Realty
Josh Sommers (Chairman)
President & CEO
Focus Media, Inc.
Sr. Director of Training and Workforce Development
The Center for Discovery
Derrik Wynkoop (Imm. Past Chairman)
President & CEO
Walden Savings Bank
Valerie K. Zammitti, JD, MBA, LLM
Zammitti Law, PLLC
David Cocks (deceased)
James H. Ottaway, Jr.
Founding Executive Director
Anne Palmer Moss
Former President and CEO
Ralph E. Ogden Foundation
Gladys and Roland Harriman Foundation
James H. Ottaway Trust
Gerry Foundation, Inc.
Taylor Biomass Energy, LLC
Warwick Savings Foundation
Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Abt
Bank of New York
Community Bank of Orange
Cornwall Commons, LLC
Cuddeback and Onofry
F. Edward Devitt
Ellenville National Bank
Anne and Constantine Sidamon-Eristoff
First Federal Savings Bank
Mr. and Mrs. Edward Gallagher
Goshen Savings Bank
Mr. and Mrs. Adrian Goddard
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
Marlene and Gerald Jacobowitz
Jacobowitz and Gubits, LLP
K & M Newspaper Services
Ruth and Bud Kassel
Cynthia Lowe and Glenn Sutherland
Mr. and Mrs. David Makan
Mr. and Mrs. Roger Metzger
James Ottaway, Jr.
Ruth B. Ottaway
Orange County Trust Company
Sterling National Bank
Rieger Homes, Inc.
Rich Rowley and Marianne Murray
Mr. and Mrs. Richard Smith
*This year we will be creating wood pallet painting! You will be able to choose from a variety of stencils and designs!
Please join us for a wonderful night out! The St. Pat’s Ramble and Run For the Gold 5K Race Committee is hosting our annual Sip & Paint Event. Proceeds from this event will help benefit the families and organizations in our community, that are in need of assistance. We hope you can join us!
*We will also have a TRICKY TRAY and 50/50 raffle so don’t forget to bring cash to win some wonderful prizes!
Snacks & Beverages are Welcome!
To Register online follow the link and you can pay by using Paypal, credit or debit card.
You may mail in your name, number of guests attending, and check payable and mail to:
The Art Cottage
3020 Route 207
Campbell Hall, NY 10916
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant and P.O.W., Iranian Hostage Crisis
$55 per person
$35 for Active Duty Military and Veterans
FREE for WWII Veterans & Korean War Veteran Alumni
(Prices at the door will be an additional $10.)
For Sponsorship and Journal Ad opportunities, click here.
To make a donation to the Hudson Valley Honor Flight Endowment Fund, click here.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17