What Is The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan?
It’s really quite simple: We facilitate and manage ENDOWMENT FUNDS that grow and benefit our community…forever. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a public charity unlike any other in our area. We exist not to support a single organization, but to address the broadest range of charitable issues by building an endowment that serves as a perpetual source of community capital.
We connect people who care with causes that matter and we serve people of all means. To donors, CFOS represents an effective and innovative giving vehicle, one that combines maximum tax savings with maximum flexibility and the opportunity to make a difference right here at home in and around Orange County… and beyond. To other charitable organizations, CFOS represents the source of grants whose sole purpose is to improve the quality of life in our region. Perhaps most important of all, CFOS is the link between donors and other charitable organizations, and between donors and those students who receive grants from scholarship funds which are established through the Foundation.
CFOS currently manages more than 280 permanent charitable funds for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations that turn to us to help fulfill their charitable dreams. And this number of funds continues to grow as more people like you feel compelled to step forward as generous participants in the vision of a stronger community.
To make a donation to the Community Foundation for operating expenses, click the button below.
*This year we will be creating wood pallet painting! You will be able to choose from a variety of stencils and designs!
Please join us for a wonderful night out! The St. Pat’s Ramble and Run For the Gold 5K Race Committee is hosting our annual Sip & Paint Event. Proceeds from this event will help benefit the families and organizations in our community, that are in need of assistance. We hope you can join us!
*We will also have a TRICKY TRAY and 50/50 raffle so don’t forget to bring cash to win some wonderful prizes!
Snacks & Beverages are Welcome!
To Register online follow the link and you can pay by using Paypal, credit or debit card.
You may mail in your name, number of guests attending, and check payable and mail to:
The Art Cottage
3020 Route 207
Campbell Hall, NY 10916
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant and P.O.W., Iranian Hostage Crisis
$55 per person
$35 for Active Duty Military and Veterans
FREE for WWII Veterans & Korean War Veteran Alumni
(Prices at the door will be an additional $10.)
For Sponsorship and Journal Ad opportunities, click here.
To make a donation to the Hudson Valley Honor Flight Endowment Fund, click here.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17