Our mission is to enable charitable individuals and organizations to become meaningful donors by providing trusted support and expertise for their contributions to make a difference in our community, now and forever.
Our values. We support our local community through:
- Excellent in achieving the highest standard in all aspects of the organization
- Stewardship by ensuring the planned legacy of donors through sound financial management
- Strategic partnerships to understand and address the needs of individuals and organizations in our region.
Diversity Statement. We believe that the diversity of our community is a fundamental strength of our region. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan reflects the community’s diversity through its staff, volunteers, grantees, donors, partners, and vendors. Achieving diversity requires an enduring commitment to inclusion that finds full expression in our organizational culture, values, norms, and behaviors. Throughout our work, we support diversity in all of its forms, encompassing but not limited to age, disability status, economic circumstance, skill sets, profession/occupation, political affiliation, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. Our vision is a thriving community in which all residents enjoy a high quality of life and opportunities for a better future in a prosperous and inclusive community.
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties