Our mission is to enable charitable individuals and organizations to become meaningful donors by providing trusted support and expertise for their contributions to make a difference in our community, now and forever.
Our values. We support our local community through:
- Excellent in achieving the highest standard in all aspects of the organization
- Stewardship by ensuring the planned legacy of donors through sound financial management
- Strategic partnerships to understand and address the needs of individuals and organizations in our region.
Diversity Statement. We believe that the diversity of our community is a fundamental strength of our region. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan reflects the community’s diversity through its staff, volunteers, grantees, donors, partners, and vendors. Achieving diversity requires an enduring commitment to inclusion that finds full expression in our organizational culture, values, norms, and behaviors. Throughout our work, we support diversity in all of its forms, encompassing but not limited to age, disability status, economic circumstance, skill sets, profession/occupation, political affiliation, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. Our vision is a thriving community in which all residents enjoy a high quality of life and opportunities for a better future in a prosperous and inclusive community.
*This year we will be creating wood pallet painting! You will be able to choose from a variety of stencils and designs!
Please join us for a wonderful night out! The St. Pat’s Ramble and Run For the Gold 5K Race Committee is hosting our annual Sip & Paint Event. Proceeds from this event will help benefit the families and organizations in our community, that are in need of assistance. We hope you can join us!
*We will also have a TRICKY TRAY and 50/50 raffle so don’t forget to bring cash to win some wonderful prizes!
Snacks & Beverages are Welcome!
To Register online follow the link and you can pay by using Paypal, credit or debit card.
You may mail in your name, number of guests attending, and check payable and mail to:
The Art Cottage
3020 Route 207
Campbell Hall, NY 10916
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant and P.O.W., Iranian Hostage Crisis
$55 per person
$35 for Active Duty Military and Veterans
FREE for WWII Veterans & Korean War Veteran Alumni
(Prices at the door will be an additional $10.)
For Sponsorship and Journal Ad opportunities, click here.
To make a donation to the Hudson Valley Honor Flight Endowment Fund, click here.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17