Our mission is to enable charitable individuals and organizations to become meaningful donors by providing trusted support and expertise for their contributions to make a difference in our community, now and forever.
Our values. We support our local community through:
- Excellent in achieving the highest standard in all aspects of the organization
- Stewardship by ensuring the planned legacy of donors through sound financial management
- Strategic partnerships to understand and address the needs of individuals and organizations in our region.
Diversity Statement. We believe that the diversity of our community is a fundamental strength of our region. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan reflects the community’s diversity through its staff, volunteers, grantees, donors, partners, and vendors. Achieving diversity requires an enduring commitment to inclusion that finds full expression in our organizational culture, values, norms, and behaviors. Throughout our work, we support diversity in all of its forms, encompassing but not limited to age, disability status, economic circumstance, skill sets, profession/occupation, political affiliation, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. Our vision is a thriving community in which all residents enjoy a high quality of life and opportunities for a better future in a prosperous and inclusive community.
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples