Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This fund will provide financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, in memory of Jean Rowe.
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund grant applications are now available. Eligible organizations are those providing services in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Sullivan and Rockland counties and are dedicated to rescuing, sheltering and defending animals. In 2017, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will consider grants ranging from $1,000 to $10,300. Applications must be received by March 17, 2017 and awards will be announced in May. Applications can be found at www.cfosny.org.
Past grant recipients include Will Spay, Inc., Humane Society of Middletown, Inc., and The Friends of Green Chimneys.
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors