Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This fund will provide financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, in memory of Jean Rowe.
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund grant applications are now available. Eligible organizations are those providing services in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Sullivan and Rockland counties and are dedicated to rescuing, sheltering and defending animals. In 2017, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will consider grants ranging from $1,000 to $10,300. Applications must be received by March 17, 2017 and awards will be announced in May. Applications can be found at www.cfosny.org.
Past grant recipients include Will Spay, Inc., Humane Society of Middletown, Inc., and The Friends of Green Chimneys.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan