Cycle for Mike is a charity ride to raise research funds for The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation. We raise grant money for The University of California, San Francisco, Center for Cerebrovascular Research. Eight years ago, Michael passed away from AVM complications.
We will be spinning for 45 minutes to some of Mike’s favorite songs. You can arrive as early as 11:30, but please arrive NO LATER than 12:15 to get checked in and set up your bike. Class starts promptly at 12:30pm. We have the space after as well, so no need to rush out!
You provide the energy and we will provide the uniform!
Can’t wait to see you at the ride!
Pillars of the Community Awards Gala
Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 6PM
at Anthony’s Pier 9
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Raena Endick Korenman
Newburgh Enlarged City School District – Retired
Women’s Health Champion
Distinguished Service Honorees
David M. Hoovler, Esq.
Orange County District Attorney
Orange Regional Medical Center
Improving the Health of our Community
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan