2017 Annual Reception
Please join us as we honor two outstanding couples, Tom & Janet Sullivan and Anthony & Nancy
Kane, for their commitment to community. Both couples are respected business and civic leaders, with dedication beyond compare.
Individually, they are committed to multiple charities and causes; collectively, they are committed to Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties. Our 2017 honorees are volunteers, philanthropists, and friends who have impacted the lives of many!
Come celebrate their successes as we present them with the David T. Cocks Award for Commitment to Community. This prestigious award is given to individuals or organizations that have made significant contributions to enrich the lives of others. Named in honor of David T. Cocks, who served the Community Foundation with distinction as Vice President of Finance from 2002-2011, this award is given annually in recognition of outstanding community service and leadership.
Pillars of the Community Awards Gala
Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 6PM
at Anthony’s Pier 9
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Raena Endick Korenman
Newburgh Enlarged City School District – Retired
Women’s Health Champion
Distinguished Service Honorees
David M. Hoovler, Esq.
Orange County District Attorney
Orange Regional Medical Center
Improving the Health of our Community
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan