2017 Annual Reception
Please join us as we honor two outstanding couples, Tom & Janet Sullivan and Anthony & Nancy
Kane, for their commitment to community. Both couples are respected business and civic leaders, with dedication beyond compare.
Individually, they are committed to multiple charities and causes; collectively, they are committed to Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties. Our 2017 honorees are volunteers, philanthropists, and friends who have impacted the lives of many!
Come celebrate their successes as we present them with the David T. Cocks Award for Commitment to Community. This prestigious award is given to individuals or organizations that have made significant contributions to enrich the lives of others. Named in honor of David T. Cocks, who served the Community Foundation with distinction as Vice President of Finance from 2002-2011, this award is given annually in recognition of outstanding community service and leadership.
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.