2019 Annual Reception
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq. and Bold Gold Media Group, both outstanding business and civic leaders, will be honored by the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan during a special 20th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Reception from 5:30-8:30 pm, on Wednesday, November 20, at Anthony’s Pier 9, in New Windsor. More than 400 community and key business leaders are expected to attend to recognize event honorees who will be presented with the David T. Cocks Award for Commitment to Community, and to toast the Foundation’s two decades of growth and success, now administering more than $31.5 million in charitable assets to positively impact the Hudson Valley and beyond. The Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Reception will begin with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and networking at 5:30 pm. The awards program, with plated desserts and table seating, will follow.
Transportation for Sullivan County guests is being provided by CD Trips.
Purchase reservations to the Annual Reception below:
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan