Annual Audited Financial Statements
As a public charity, the Community Foundation believes very strongly in the principals of openness and transparency not only to our donors, but to the public and the community we serve. Our Annual IRS 990 filing, as well as our audited financial statements are posted here. Please use these links to find out more.
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations