Community Foundation holds Continuing Education Seminar on “Estate Planning Strategies”
Mary Fern Breheney, Esq. (Glenn & Breheney PLLC), Sarita Bhandarkar, Esq. (Glenn & Breheney PLLC), and Maureen Crush, Esq. (Rider Weiner & Frankel, and member of the Professional Advisors Council of the Community Foundation) at the May 18th “Estate Planning Strategies” seminar attended by 64 professional advisors and hosted by the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan and The Jewish Federation of Greater Orange County.
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund