Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe. This fund provides financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, in memory of Jean Rowe, now and forever.
The Community Foundation’s Board of Directors is proud to announce this year’s grant recipients from the Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund:
Clopon’s Safe Haven Rescue – A grant of $575 to assist in the costs of adding a screened in section of the shelter.
Hudson Valley SPCA – A grant of $3,635 to assist with the costs of adding three play yards for the shelter dogs.
Rocky’s Refuge, Inc. – A grant of $4,990 to assist in the costs of building and supporting a year-round cat neuter/spey center.
Warwick Valley Humane Society – A grant of $2,800 to assist with the cost of replacing fencing for an outside exercise year.
Contributions to the Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund may be made to CFOS – Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made here.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak