Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe. This fund will provide financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, in memory of Jean Rowe, now and forever.
The Community Foundation’s Board of Directors is proud to announce this year’s grant recipients from the Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund:
Goshen Humane Society, Inc. – A grant of $1,370 to assist in the costs of commercial grade custom sized gates for their shelter yards. More information can be found at www.goshenhumanesociety.org
Humane Society of Walden, Inc. – A grant of $3,830 to assist with the costs of new kennels. More information can be found at www.waldenhumane.org
Pets Alive, Inc. – A grant of $1,600 to assist in the costs of a new snow blower, to help ensure animals are successfully cared for in the winter months. More information can be found at www.petsalive.com
The Animal Rights Alliance, Inc. – A grant of $2,000 to assist in the cost of their spay and neuter program. More information can be found at www.tara-spayneuter.org
The Ulster County SPCA – A grant of $1,500 to assist in the cost of a new lift exam table to help the examination of larger animals. More information can be found at www.ucspca.org
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples