Community Foundation to host Scholarship Reception July 14, 2011
On Thursday, July 14th, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will host a Scholarship Reception in honor of their 2011-2012 scholarship recipients. The Scholarship Reception will be held from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Community Foundation office and is open to scholarship recipients, their parents, Community Foundation board members and committee members. Please RSVP to 845-769-9393 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund