Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
The Town of Shawangunk Community Clock Fund was recently established at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan to encourage community engagement towards the installation of a clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill. Shawangunk’s Main Street Revitalization Committee needs to raise around $25,000 to erect this clock and has begun various fundraising initiatives to reach their goal.
The committee is a strong advocate for the beautification of the Hamlet of Wallkill and believes that the community clock will represent a focal point in the ongoing development. Although the specific location has not yet been decided, the design of the timepiece is in the works. Standing on a brick base, the four-sided clock will be painted green with gold trim and have the ability to play seasonal music year-round.
Different levels of sponsorship are available and all donations are welcomed. For more details on how to become involved call Alex Danon, Committee Chair, at 914-850-6024. To make a donation click here.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan