Empire State Bank, with offices in Newburgh, New Paltz, and Staten Island, recently awarded $4,400 in quarterly grants to support nonprofit agencies and programs through its charitable trust fund, administered by the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
- $1000 to the Staten Island Children’s Museum
- $1000 to Carve for a Cause
- $900 to the Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newburgh
- $500 to the SUNY Orange Foundation
- $500 to the Safe Harbor of the Hudson
- $500 to the Rural Migrant Ministry
The Empire State Bank, NA Charitable Trust Fund is facilitated through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, a 501(c)(3) public charity that was created to help individuals, organizations, and businesses establish charitable endowment funds to benefit their community. To make a gift to this Fund, please make check payable to CFOS- Empire State Bank, NA Charitable Trust Fund, and mail to the Community Foundation at 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 202, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure on-line donations may be made to the Empire State Bank, NA Charitable Trust Fund at cfoc-ny.org. For more information, please contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.