Getting Tomorrow’s Healthcare Today: A Community Seminar
Learn how you and your family can have better health while saving time and money – with a value based approach to personal healthcare.
The seminars are offered free and open to the public. We will also be offering free flu shots to those interested.
Dr. Hal Teitelbaum and a team of Crystal Run Healthcare experts will be available to answer questions and will cover the following topics:
- What tomorrow’s healthcare looks like
- Impacts of the Affordable Care Act
- How tomorrow’s healthcare will give you a better experience while controlling your expenses
- How to evaluate healthcare providers
- Where you can find value-based care now
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
95 Crystal Run Road
3rd Floor Conference Room
Middletown, New York
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
SUNY Orange Kaplan Hall, Great Room,
1 Washington Center
Newburgh, New York
For more information or to register please visit CrystalRunHealthcare.com/Seminar or call 845-703-6342.