Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
We Have Your 6, a component fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will host a golf outing on Monday, September 24 at the Country Club to benefit veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
The golf outing will include breakfast, a golf cart and a lunch buffet at $200 per golfer and $700 per foursome. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 AM and there will be a shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Various contests will occur during the outing with prizes for 1st place team, 2 random places and proximity winners. Fundraising games include buy the pro’s drive $20 and a 50/50 putting contest.
Come out on September 24 to enjoy a great day of golf to benefit an important cause. Tickets and sponsor packages are available for purchase here. For any questions please contact Mike Halpin at (914) 482-3829.
Volunteer organizers behind the We Have Your 6 Fund are striving to raise funds to support area organizations providing support to veterans across the ages who are dealing with a variety of issues relating to their time serving our country.
Join us as we ring in the Fall Season with this year’s Illuminate Goshen Fall Ball!
We are currently accepting sponsorships to this event. We ask that you consider participating in whatever level you feel possible. To view the sponsorship levels and what each level entails and to purchase a sponsorship, click here. Checks can be mailed to CFOS/Illuminate Goshen PO Box 919, Goshen, NY 10924.
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
Pillars of the Community Awards Gala
Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 6PM
at Anthony’s Pier 9
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Raena Endick Korenman
Newburgh Enlarged City School District – Retired
Women’s Health Champion
Distinguished Service Honorees
David M. Hoovler, Esq.
Orange County District Attorney
Orange Regional Medical Center
Improving the Health of our Community
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!