Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
We Have Your 6, a component fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will host a golf outing on Monday, September 24 at the Country Club to benefit veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
The golf outing will include breakfast, a golf cart and a lunch buffet at $200 per golfer and $700 per foursome. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 AM and there will be a shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Various contests will occur during the outing with prizes for 1st place team, 2 random places and proximity winners. Fundraising games include buy the pro’s drive $20 and a 50/50 putting contest.
Come out on September 24 to enjoy a great day of golf to benefit an important cause. Tickets and sponsor packages are available for purchase here. For any questions please contact Mike Halpin at (914) 482-3829.
Volunteer organizers behind the We Have Your 6 Fund are striving to raise funds to support area organizations providing support to veterans across the ages who are dealing with a variety of issues relating to their time serving our country.
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan