Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
We Have Your 6, a component fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will host a golf outing on Monday, September 24 at the Country Club to benefit veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
The golf outing will include breakfast, a golf cart and a lunch buffet at $200 per golfer and $700 per foursome. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 AM and there will be a shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Various contests will occur during the outing with prizes for 1st place team, 2 random places and proximity winners. Fundraising games include buy the pro’s drive $20 and a 50/50 putting contest.
Come out on September 24 to enjoy a great day of golf to benefit an important cause. Tickets and sponsor packages are available for purchase here. For any questions please contact Mike Halpin at (914) 482-3829.
Volunteer organizers behind the We Have Your 6 Fund are striving to raise funds to support area organizations providing support to veterans across the ages who are dealing with a variety of issues relating to their time serving our country.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan