Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
We Have Your 6, a component fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will host a golf outing on Monday, September 24 at the Country Club to benefit veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
The golf outing will include breakfast, a golf cart and a lunch buffet at $200 per golfer and $700 per foursome. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:30 AM and there will be a shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Various contests will occur during the outing with prizes for 1st place team, 2 random places and proximity winners. Fundraising games include buy the pro’s drive $20 and a 50/50 putting contest.
Come out on September 24 to enjoy a great day of golf to benefit an important cause. Tickets and sponsor packages are available for purchase here. For any questions please contact Mike Halpin at (914) 482-3829.
Volunteer organizers behind the We Have Your 6 Fund are striving to raise funds to support area organizations providing support to veterans across the ages who are dealing with a variety of issues relating to their time serving our country.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan