Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
Nonprofit organizations serving Livingston Manor and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply
MONTGOMERY, NY (September 21, 2020) – The Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation is accepting Community Grant applications from organizations providing community programs and projects that serve Livingston Manor and the Town of Rockland. Grants starting at $250 will be considered with larger grants awarded based on need and merit.
The grants will be awarded to organizations that provide positive opportunities for young people and adhere to the foundation’s mission of providing opportunities “to help keep the kids off the streets”. Local nonprofits providing programs such as afterschool activities, educational support, competitions, and recreational facilities are encouraged to apply
Applications can be found at https://cfosny.org/our-funds/field-of-interest/lazare-and-charlotte-kaplan-foundation/. The deadline to apply is October 16.Awards will be announced in December.
Projects that are supplemental, and not within the realm of responsibilities of schools or other governmental agencies will be considered for funding.An agency is eligible to receive a grant if they received a grant the previous year; however, priority may be given to new applicants.
The Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan (CFOS). Questions about the grant process can be directed to Melissa Pawlak, Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Programs & Donor Services Coordinator at (845) 769-9393 or email@example.com. For more information about the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation go to www.kaplan1965.org.
There are no upcoming events.
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs