How do I become a member?
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is pleased to invite you to become a member of the Greenleaf Legacy Society. This Society recognizes those who have made arrangements to leave a charitable legacy in the form of a planned gift to the Foundation. If you have already included the Community Foundation in your gift planning through a bequest, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy or retirement asset, please let us know so that we can include you in special programs and events. The Community Foundation will, of course, honor your request for anonymity if so desired.
Please let us know you would like to be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society by completing the form below. If you choose to remain anonymous, you will be listed as an anonymous member of the Legacy Society.
Please feel free to contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393 to discuss the various planned giving options available to you.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day