How do I become a member?
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is pleased to invite you to become a member of the Greenleaf Legacy Society. This Society recognizes those who have made arrangements to leave a charitable legacy in the form of a planned gift to the Foundation. If you have already included the Community Foundation in your gift planning through a bequest, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy or retirement asset, please let us know so that we can include you in special programs and events. The Community Foundation will, of course, honor your request for anonymity if so desired.
Please let us know you would like to be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society by completing the form below. If you choose to remain anonymous, you will be listed as an anonymous member of the Legacy Society.
Please feel free to contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393 to discuss the various planned giving options available to you.
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment