How do I become a member?
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is pleased to invite you to become a member of the Greenleaf Legacy Society. This Society recognizes those who have made arrangements to leave a charitable legacy in the form of a planned gift to the Foundation. If you have already included the Community Foundation in your gift planning through a bequest, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy or retirement asset, please let us know so that we can include you in special programs and events. The Community Foundation will, of course, honor your request for anonymity if so desired.
Please let us know you would like to be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society by completing the form below. If you choose to remain anonymous, you will be listed as an anonymous member of the Legacy Society.
Please feel free to contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393 to discuss the various planned giving options available to you.
Gather Round The Table for a
Good Meal with Good Company…
Join us as we celebrate A Single Bite, a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people to care about the food they eat and where it comes from. Real food, healthy choices.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
6:00 PM Reception
6:45 PM Dinner
Inspired and executed by DeBruce Executive Chef, Aksel Theilkuhl
Purchase tickets below:
Hosted by Foster Supply Hospitality.
A Single Bite’s mailing address is:
PO Box 595
Youngsville, NY 12791
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan