How do I become a member?
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is pleased to invite you to become a member of the Greenleaf Legacy Society. This Society recognizes those who have made arrangements to leave a charitable legacy in the form of a planned gift to the Foundation. If you have already included the Community Foundation in your gift planning through a bequest, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy or retirement asset, please let us know so that we can include you in special programs and events. The Community Foundation will, of course, honor your request for anonymity if so desired.
Please let us know you would like to be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society by completing the form below. If you choose to remain anonymous, you will be listed as an anonymous member of the Legacy Society.
Please feel free to contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393 to discuss the various planned giving options available to you.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill