How do I become a member?
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is pleased to invite you to become a member of the Greenleaf Legacy Society. This Society recognizes those who have made arrangements to leave a charitable legacy in the form of a planned gift to the Foundation. If you have already included the Community Foundation in your gift planning through a bequest, charitable trust, charitable gift annuity, life insurance policy or retirement asset, please let us know so that we can include you in special programs and events. The Community Foundation will, of course, honor your request for anonymity if so desired.
Please let us know you would like to be recognized as a member of the Legacy Society by completing the form below. If you choose to remain anonymous, you will be listed as an anonymous member of the Legacy Society.
Please feel free to contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393 to discuss the various planned giving options available to you.
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities