Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This fund will provide financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, in memory of Jean Rowe.
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund grant applications are now available. Eligible organizations are those providing services in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Sullivan and Rockland counties and are dedicated to rescuing, sheltering and defending animals. In 2017, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will consider grants ranging from $1,000 to $10,300. Applications must be received by March 17, 2017 and awards will be announced in May. Applications can be found at www.cfosny.org.
Past grant recipients include Will Spay, Inc., Humane Society of Middletown, Inc., and The Friends of Green Chimneys.
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant and P.O.W., Iranian Hostage Crisis
$55 per person
$35 for Active Duty Military and Veterans
FREE for WWII Veterans & Korean War Veteran Alumni
(Prices at the door will be an additional $10.)
For Sponsorship and Journal Ad opportunities, click here.
To make a donation to the Hudson Valley Honor Flight Endowment Fund, click here.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17