Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund grant applications for 2019 are now available. Eligible organizations are those providing services in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, Putnam, Sullivan and Rockland counties and are dedicated to rescuing, sheltering and defending animals. In 2019, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s selections committee will consider grants ranging from $1,000 to $13,000.
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established in 2015 through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe and will provide financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley in perpetuity. Since inception, over $32,000 has been awarded to support a variety of capital and project expenses for several nonprofit animal organizations in the region.
Past grant recipients include Will Spay, Inc., Humane Society of Middletown, Inc., The Friends of Green Chimneys, Goshen Humane Society, Inc., Humane Society of Walden, Inc., Pets Alive, Inc., The Animal Rights Alliance, Inc., The Ulster County SPCA, Hudson Valley SPCA, Rocky’s Refuge, Warwick Valley Humane Society, and Clopon’s Safe Haven Rescue.
Completed applications must be received by March 18, 2019 and awards will be announced in May. Click here to download an application.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan