The Siegel Family Music and Arts Endowment Fund
Lee and Marge Siegel were huge lovers and supporters of music and the arts. They attended nearly every school concert in their community for most of their lives. Lee was an avid musician and played in the Callicoon Center Band for many years. Marge was a classically trained pianist. Both enjoyed attending musical and theatrical performances as well as art openings throughout Sullivan County and were life long supporters of the arts. They loved to see great aspiring musicians in quality performances.
In that spirit, the Siegel Music and Arts Endowment Fund has been created by the Siegel family to continue their love and support for the arts in perpetuity. The fund will provide grants to charitable programs that are committed to the promotion and sustainability of music and the arts. For more information please contact the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment