Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
Pets Alive has recently established an endowment fund within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. Created by its forward-thinking board of directors, the Pets Alive Fund is a vehicle for immediate and planned gifts that will provide for the organization’s long-term sustainability and growth.
“Pets Alive is thrilled to team with the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan and continue to strengthen our organization’s fundraising capacity both now and in the future. Our mission is never-ending and this fund will help ensure we are able to help as many animals as possible” said Becky Tegze, Executive Director of Pets Alive.
Pets Alive, a no-kill animal rescue located in Middletown, New York, serves a mission to improve the lives of companion animals everywhere by any means possible. This mission includes rescue, adoption, advocacy, collaboration, intervention and education. For 30 years, this shelter has helped save and improve the lives of thousands of animals and connect them with their forever homes. If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering or adopting contact Pets Alive at 845-386-9738 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to the fund may be made to CFOS – Pets Alive Fund and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations can be made here. All gifts are tax deductible.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan