Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
Pets Alive has recently established an endowment fund within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. Created by its forward-thinking board of directors, the Pets Alive Fund is a vehicle for immediate and planned gifts that will provide for the organization’s long-term sustainability and growth.
“Pets Alive is thrilled to team with the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan and continue to strengthen our organization’s fundraising capacity both now and in the future. Our mission is never-ending and this fund will help ensure we are able to help as many animals as possible” said Becky Tegze, Executive Director of Pets Alive.
Pets Alive, a no-kill animal rescue located in Middletown, New York, serves a mission to improve the lives of companion animals everywhere by any means possible. This mission includes rescue, adoption, advocacy, collaboration, intervention and education. For 30 years, this shelter has helped save and improve the lives of thousands of animals and connect them with their forever homes. If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering or adopting contact Pets Alive at 845-386-9738 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to the fund may be made to CFOS – Pets Alive Fund and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations can be made here. All gifts are tax deductible.
Includes wine, light food, and two (2) painted glasses to take home. Raffles will also be available.
The CHSCF 5K Walk/Run at Beaver Brook pavilion benefits The Can’t Hurt Steel Community Foundation, which was created in 2016 by JJ Hanson and his wife Kristen, to enhance the quality of life for those living in our community. The foundation offers financial assistance to families experiencing a catastrophic loss or illness, provides health and wellness programming, as well as promotes community development. We hope you can join us! Run, walk, sponsor, buy raffles, enjoy spring activities, music, and eat some food. Don’t miss out on all the fun!
Your participation in this event helps CHS to continue to provide financial assistance to local families in their time of need and to sponsor fundraising events like spaghetti dinners, to help a greater number of families.CHS also uses the proceeds from this event to award scholarships to graduating seniors pursuing careers in health, wellness, and community development. CHS is currently working on creating fitness trails within a local section of state land. Running or walking in this event will help CHS continue on its mission to help others and improve the community in which we live. Thanks you for your support!
Event registration will start at 7:30am before the event. Please try to register online to make this process easier. Thank you!!
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment