The President’s Circle celebrates those who pledge an annual amount of $1,000 or more in cash (or in-kind services valued at $1,000 or more each year) to support the important work of the Community Foundation. The ongoing contributions of this dedicated group of individuals, businesses, and organizations has made our organization a growing and vital part of the community.
Pledge payments may be made annually, quarterly or monthly through an automated credit card withdrawal. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Nicole Feller Lee, Director of Development and Communications, at Nicole@cfosny.org or by calling (845) 769-9393.
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations