The President’s Circle represents those who pledge an annual amount of $1,000 or more in cash (or in-kind services valued at $1,000 or more each year) to support the work of the Community Foundation.
Pledge payments may be made annually, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. We can help make your pledge payments automatic and easy, through credit card, so you never have to worry about forgetting. Contact Michelle Hathaway, Director of Development, at Michelle@cfosny.org to set up your automatic pledge payment.
To become a member, please contact us at (845) 769-9393 and we will be in touch with you.
Click below to Donate Now!
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan