The President’s Circle represents those who pledge an annual amount of $1,000 or more in cash (or in-kind services valued at $1,000 or more each year) to support the work of the Community Foundation.
Pledge payments may be made annually, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually. We can help make your pledge payments automatic and easy, through credit card, so you never have to worry about forgetting. Contact Michelle Hathaway, Director of Development, at Michelle@cfosny.org to set up your automatic pledge payment.
To become a member, please contact us at (845) 769-9393 and we will be in touch with you.
Click below to Donate Now!
Pillars of the Community Awards Gala
Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 6PM
at Anthony’s Pier 9
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Raena Endick Korenman
Newburgh Enlarged City School District – Retired
Women’s Health Champion
Distinguished Service Honorees
David M. Hoovler, Esq.
Orange County District Attorney
Orange Regional Medical Center
Improving the Health of our Community
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan