Professional Advisors Council
This council is comprised of attorneys, accountants, and financial planners. This council is responsible for holding seminars for Professional Advisors and assists in creating a Professional Advisor E-newsletter every quarter.
Richard J. Shapiro, Esq. (Chair) – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Matthew Watkins – US Wealth Management, LLC
Don Badgley – Northwestern Mutual
Maureen Crush, Esq. – Crush & Varma Law Group, PC
Todd Goldstein – The Misner Agency, Inc.
J. Sadler Hayes – Sadler Hayes Associates, Inc.
Edie Haughney, CIMA – Ameriprise
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Wayne Martin, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein
Kate Maloney – Orange Bank & Trust Company
Benjamin Mills, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Gary M. Schuster, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment