Professional Advisors Committee
This council is comprised of attorneys, accountants, and financial planners. This council is responsible for holding seminars for Professional Advisors and assists in creating a Professional Advisor E-newsletter every quarter.
Richard J. Shapiro, Esq. (Chair) – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Matthew Watkins – US Wealth Management, LLC
Don Badgley – Northwestern Mutual
Maureen Crush, Esq. – Crush & Varma Law Group, PC
Todd Goldstein – The Misner Agency, Inc.
J. Sadler Hayes – Sadler Hayes Associates, Inc.
Edie Haughney, CIMA – Ameriprise
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Mark A. Krohn, Esq., CPA. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Wayne Martin, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein
Kate Maloney – Orange Bank & Trust Company
Benjamin Mills, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Gary M. Schuster, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry