Professional Advisors Council
This council is comprised of attorneys, accountants, and financial planners. This council is responsible for holding seminars for Professional Advisors and assists in creating a Professional Advisor E-newsletter every quarter.
Richard J. Shapiro, Esq. (Chair) – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Matthew Watkins – US Wealth Management, LLC
Don Badgley – Northwestern Mutual
Maureen Crush, Esq. – Crush & Varma Law Group, PC
Todd Goldstein – The Misner Agency, Inc.
J. Sadler Hayes – Sadler Hayes Associates, Inc.
Edie Haughney, CIMA – Ameriprise
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Wayne Martin, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein
Kate Maloney – Orange Bank & Trust Company
Benjamin Mills, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Gary M. Schuster, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland