Professional Advisors Council
This council is comprised of attorneys, accountants, and financial planners. This council is responsible for holding seminars for Professional Advisors and assists in creating a Professional Advisor E-newsletter every quarter.
Richard J. Shapiro, Esq. (Chair) – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Matthew Watkins – US Wealth Management, LLC
Don Badgley – Northwestern Mutual
Maureen Crush, Esq. – Crush & Varma Law Group, PC
Todd Goldstein – The Misner Agency, Inc.
J. Sadler Hayes – Sadler Hayes Associates, Inc.
Edie Haughney, CIMA – Ameriprise
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Wayne Martin, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein
Kate Maloney – Orange Bank & Trust Company
Benjamin Mills, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Gary M. Schuster, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan