Professional Advisors Council
This council is comprised of attorneys, accountants, and financial planners. This council is responsible for holding seminars for Professional Advisors and assists in creating a Professional Advisor E-newsletter every quarter.
Richard J. Shapiro, Esq. (Chair) – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Matthew Watkins – US Wealth Management, LLC
Don Badgley – Northwestern Mutual
Maureen Crush, Esq. – Crush & Varma Law Group, PC
Todd Goldstein – The Misner Agency, Inc.
J. Sadler Hayes – Sadler Hayes Associates, Inc.
Edie Haughney, CIMA – Ameriprise
Gerald N. Jacobowitz, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
Wayne Martin, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein
Kate Maloney – Orange Bank & Trust Company
Benjamin Mills, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Gary M. Schuster, Esq. – Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties