Professional Advisors Society
This society recognizes those legal and financial advisors for their commitment to our community and for their efforts to advance and encourage charitable giving throughout the region.
Tracy L. Badgley, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein, LLP
James Biagi, Esq.
Jacob Brett – Focused Wealth Management
Susan Brown Otto, CPA – International Tax Advisory Services, LLC
James Bufalo – Northwestern Mutual
Grace Caporale – Harness Caporale
Ryan J. Coakley, CPFA – The Kendrick-Collesano Financial Group
Corinne Cody, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel CPA, PC
Austin DuBois, Esq. – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Frank Dwyer – Rhinebeck Asset Management
Linda Hannigan – Sedore & Co.
Jeremy Havens, Esq. – Havens Law Firm
Martin Hersh, Esq. – Martin Hersh, Esq.
Scott Lask – The Scott Lask Wealth Mangament Group
Kevin Mulqueen, CLU, ChFC, CFP – New York Life Insurance Company
Jonathan Rouis, CPA – Rouis & Company, LLP
Tiombe Tallie-Carter, Esq. – Tallie Carter Law
Rob Unger, CPA, CFE – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Deborah Weisman-Estis, Esq. – Rider, Weiner & Frankel, PC
Gather Round The Table for a
Good Meal with Good Company…
Join us as we celebrate A Single Bite, a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people to care about the food they eat and where it comes from. Real food, healthy choices.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
6:00 PM Reception
6:45 PM Dinner
Inspired and executed by DeBruce Executive Chef, Aksel Theilkuhl
Purchase tickets below:
Hosted by Foster Supply Hospitality.
A Single Bite’s mailing address is:
PO Box 595
Youngsville, NY 12791
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan