Professional Advisors Society
This society recognizes those legal and financial advisors for their commitment to our community and for their efforts to advance and encourage charitable giving throughout the region.
Tracy L. Badgley, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein, LLP
James Biagi, Esq.
Jacob Brett – Focused Wealth Management
Susan Brown Otto, CPA – International Tax Advisory Services, LLC
James Bufalo – Northwestern Mutual
Grace Caporale – Harness Caporale
Ryan J. Coakley, CPFA – The Kendrick-Collesano Financial Group
Corinne Cody, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel CPA, PC
Austin DuBois, Esq. – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Frank Dwyer – Rhinebeck Asset Management
Linda Hannigan – Sedore & Co.
Jeremy Havens, Esq. – Havens Law Firm
Martin Hersh, Esq. – Martin Hersh, Esq.
Scott Lask – The Scott Lask Wealth Mangament Group
Kevin Mulqueen, CLU, ChFC, CFP – New York Life Insurance Company
Jonathan Rouis, CPA – Rouis & Company, LLP
Tiombe Tallie-Carter, Esq. – Tallie Carter Law
Rob Unger, CPA, CFE – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Deborah Weisman-Estis, Esq. – Rider, Weiner & Frankel, PC
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities