Professional Advisors Society
This society recognizes those legal and financial advisors for their commitment to our community and for their efforts to advance and encourage charitable giving throughout the region.
Tracy L. Badgley, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein, LLP
James Biagi, Esq.
Jacob Brett – Focused Wealth Management
Susan Brown Otto, CPA – International Tax Advisory Services, LLC
James Bufalo – Northwestern Mutual
Grace Caporale – Harness Caporale
Ryan J. Coakley, CPFA – The Kendrick-Collesano Financial Group
Corinne Cody, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel CPA, PC
Austin DuBois, Esq. – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Frank Dwyer – Rhinebeck Asset Management
Linda Hannigan – Sedore & Co.
Jeremy Havens, Esq. – Havens Law Firm
Martin Hersh, Esq. – Martin Hersh, Esq.
Scott Lask – The Scott Lask Wealth Mangament Group
Kevin Mulqueen, CLU, ChFC, CFP – New York Life Insurance Company
Jonathan Rouis, CPA – Rouis & Company, LLP
Tiombe Tallie-Carter, Esq. – Tallie Carter Law
Rob Unger, CPA, CFE – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Deborah Weisman-Estis, Esq. – Rider, Weiner & Frankel, PC
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan