Professional Advisors Society
This society recognizes those legal and financial advisors for their commitment to our community and for their efforts to advance and encourage charitable giving throughout the region.
Tracy L. Badgley, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein, LLP
James Biagi, Esq.
Jacob Brett – Focused Wealth Management
Susan Brown Otto, CPA – International Tax Advisory Services, LLC
James Bufalo – Northwestern Mutual
Grace Caporale – Harness Caporale
Ryan J. Coakley, CPFA – The Kendrick-Collesano Financial Group
Corinne Cody, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel CPA, PC
Austin DuBois, Esq. – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Frank Dwyer – Rhinebeck Asset Management
Linda Hannigan – Sedore & Co.
Jeremy Havens, Esq. – Havens Law Firm
Martin Hersh, Esq. – Martin Hersh, Esq.
Scott Lask – The Scott Lask Wealth Mangament Group
Kevin Mulqueen, CLU, ChFC, CFP – New York Life Insurance Company
Jonathan Rouis, CPA – Rouis & Company, LLP
Tiombe Tallie-Carter, Esq. – Tallie Carter Law
Rob Unger, CPA, CFE – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Deborah Weisman-Estis, Esq. – Rider, Weiner & Frankel, PC
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill