Portable Tools for Advisors
5 Reasons Professional Advisors (And Their Clients) Like Us
- It’s all about you. Like your professional advisor, we want the best for you, period. We don’t represent a particular cause or chairty; we encourage philanthropy in our region and beyond for the causes you care about.
- We specialize in philanthropy. The laws – and opportunities – of charitable giving change daily. We are specialists your professional advisor can call on at any time for advice.
- We’re a great deal. You never pay a start-up fee. Our low management costs are assessed on charitable funds only after they are established and you have received your full charitable deduction.
- We’re a stable and trusted partner. Community Foundations are here for good, forever.
- We provide continuing oversight. Your charitable gift should have the same due diligence as any other investment you make. Your gift is placed into an endowment that is invested over time and the earnings are used to make grants to match your charitable interests.
Just for Advisors
- Bequest by Will
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Instruments Overview
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Gift of Real Estate
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock
Jul 9 @ 11:00 am
Jul 16 @ 10:30 am – 10:00 pm
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties