Portable Tools for Advisors
5 Reasons Professional Advisors (And Their Clients) Like Us
- It’s all about you. Like your professional advisor, we want the best for you, period. We don’t represent a particular cause or chairty; we encourage philanthropy in our region and beyond for the causes you care about.
- We specialize in philanthropy. The laws – and opportunities – of charitable giving change daily. We are specialists your professional advisor can call on at any time for advice.
- We’re a great deal. You never pay a start-up fee. Our low management costs are assessed on charitable funds only after they are established and you have received your full charitable deduction.
- We’re a stable and trusted partner. Community Foundations are here for good, forever.
- We provide continuing oversight. Your charitable gift should have the same due diligence as any other investment you make. Your gift is placed into an endowment that is invested over time and the earnings are used to make grants to match your charitable interests.
Just for Advisors
- Bequest by Will
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Instruments Overview
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Gift of Real Estate
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples