American Council on Gift Annuities – gift annuity requirements listed by state
American Institute of Philanthropy – charity ratings and guides for donors
Council on Foundations – the ultimate authority on philanthropy standards, ethics, and best practices
The Foundation Center – the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide
IRS – Forms and Instructions
IRS – Organizations That Qualify to Receive Deductible Contributions
Mid Hudson Valley Association of Fundraising Professionals
Mid Hudson Valley Community Profiles
National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy – the country’s independent watchdog of foundations
New York Council on Nonprofits
Partnership for Philanthropic Planning – research, education, advocacy, community dialogue, and standards and best practices in philanthropic planning
Planned Giving Calculator
Planned Giving Design Center – the largest community of planned giving professionals in the world
United Way Help Center
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples