The 13th Annual Firefighter Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Golf Classic will be held on June 30, 2014 at the Patriot Hills Golf Club in Stony Point, NY.
- Double shotgun start. 7:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- $175 per person or $700 per foursome.
- Golf fee includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, range balls, commemorative golf apparel, goodie bag, breakfast/lunch and refreshments, prizes, 19th Hole Awards Dinner with Open Bar.
- 19th Hole Awards Dinner will take place in the Ballroom at the Patriot Hills Golf Club. Cocktail hour will begin at 5:30 p.m. and dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. with presentation of awards at 7:00 p.m. For those not golfing, the cost is $50 per person to attend.
- Visit www.cfoc-ny.org for registration forms.
- For more information, contact Danny Foley at (914) 557-6680.
About the FF Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund: The Firefighter Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2001, as a tribute to an American hero who made the ultimate sacrifice while saving tens of thousands of lives during the tragic events of September 11, 2001. This scholarship is intended to provide a lasting legacy to the life of firefighter Thomas J. Foley by assisting the children of fellow brother FDNY firefighters in meeting the expenses of post-secondary educational costs.
About the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan: The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan a 501(c)(3) public charity that was created to help individuals, organizations, and businesses establish charitable endowment funds to benefit their community. To make a donation to this Fund, please make check payable to CFOS-FF Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund, and mail to the Community Foundation at 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 202, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure on-line donations may be made to the FF Thomas J. Foley Memorial Scholarship Fund at cfoc-ny.org. For more information, please contact the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
# # #