Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs has established an agency endowment fund within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. As a component fund of the Community Foundation, Zylofone will now be able to collect immediate and planned gifts that will support their programs and operations and provide for their long-term sustainability. This endowment ensures that Zylofone will be able to offer music and performing arts education for the special needs community, forever.
To date, more than 35 organizations have established agency endowments that are administered by the Community Foundation and invested long-term. Once these endowments reach $25,000, the nonprofits can draw annual distributions for unrestricted use, or continue to grow the fund’s principle. By working with the Foundation, nonprofits are poised to accept gifts of cash, bequests, real estate, securities, life insurance, retirement assets, and tangible assets.
Zylofone provides music and performing arts workshops that offer special needs individuals the opportunity and freedom to express themselves and indulge in safe and educational activities while enhancing their social skills, life skills, and development. Zylofone dreams to create inertia that will lead to acceptance and respect of individuals with special needs via openness, teamwork, and visibility. Visit their website at www.zylofone.org.
Contributions to the Zylofone endowment fund may be made to CFOS- Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made at http://cfosny.org/our-funds/agency-endowment/zylofone-foundation-performing-arts-for-special-needs/. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible under current tax laws. For more information, call the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland