Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs has established an agency endowment fund within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. As a component fund of the Community Foundation, Zylofone will now be able to collect immediate and planned gifts that will support their programs and operations and provide for their long-term sustainability. This endowment ensures that Zylofone will be able to offer music and performing arts education for the special needs community, forever.
To date, more than 35 organizations have established agency endowments that are administered by the Community Foundation and invested long-term. Once these endowments reach $25,000, the nonprofits can draw annual distributions for unrestricted use, or continue to grow the fund’s principle. By working with the Foundation, nonprofits are poised to accept gifts of cash, bequests, real estate, securities, life insurance, retirement assets, and tangible assets.
Zylofone provides music and performing arts workshops that offer special needs individuals the opportunity and freedom to express themselves and indulge in safe and educational activities while enhancing their social skills, life skills, and development. Zylofone dreams to create inertia that will lead to acceptance and respect of individuals with special needs via openness, teamwork, and visibility. Visit their website at www.zylofone.org.
Contributions to the Zylofone endowment fund may be made to CFOS- Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made at http://cfosny.org/our-funds/agency-endowment/zylofone-foundation-performing-arts-for-special-needs/. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible under current tax laws. For more information, call the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry