Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
James and Thomas Amend and Joseph Wojciechowski of Standback General Contractors, a residential and commercial contracting company that services the Hudson valley and most of the Tri-State area, have recently established the Forever Foundation within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. The Forever Foundation will distribute grants each year to various nonprofit organizations with a focus on supporting children with disabilities, animal welfare and cancer research, while also providing scholarships at their discretion.
These three business and civic leaders have made community service a priority both personally and professionally. Through the establishment of the Forever Foundation, the Community Foundation will provide the support needed to bring their charitable giving and community involvement to new heights.
“For years, Jim, Tom and I made a conscious effort to individually do great things within the communities of Orange County, but we wanted to take it a step further. We wanted to create a legacy that could serve our mission of supporting local nonprofit organizations and educational programs now and forever. Creating a great idea and a solid mission were easy, but we knew if we wanted to produce powerful results we were going to need a robust, energetic partner. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan not only met our definition, they exceeded it. From system organization to process implementation, from personal service to legal, we are confident CFOS will take our foundation to its highest level. We couldn’t be more excited to partner with CFOS on this initiative,” says Joseph Wojciechowski, fund representative.
Contributions to the fund may be made to CFOS-Forever Foundation and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may be made here.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan