Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
James and Thomas Amend and Joseph Wojciechowski of Standback General Contractors, a residential and commercial contracting company that services the Hudson valley and most of the Tri-State area, have recently established the Forever Foundation within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. The Forever Foundation will distribute grants each year to various nonprofit organizations with a focus on supporting children with disabilities, animal welfare and cancer research, while also providing scholarships at their discretion.
These three business and civic leaders have made community service a priority both personally and professionally. Through the establishment of the Forever Foundation, the Community Foundation will provide the support needed to bring their charitable giving and community involvement to new heights.
“For years, Jim, Tom and I made a conscious effort to individually do great things within the communities of Orange County, but we wanted to take it a step further. We wanted to create a legacy that could serve our mission of supporting local nonprofit organizations and educational programs now and forever. Creating a great idea and a solid mission were easy, but we knew if we wanted to produce powerful results we were going to need a robust, energetic partner. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan not only met our definition, they exceeded it. From system organization to process implementation, from personal service to legal, we are confident CFOS will take our foundation to its highest level. We couldn’t be more excited to partner with CFOS on this initiative,” says Joseph Wojciechowski, fund representative.
Contributions to the fund may be made to CFOS-Forever Foundation and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may be made here.
Gather Round The Table for a Good Meal with Good Company…
Join us as we celebrate A Single Bite, a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people to care about the food they eat and where it comes from. Real food, healthy choices.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
6:00 PM Reception
6:45 PM Dinner
Inspired and executed by DeBruce Executive Chef, Aksel Theilkuhl
Purchase tickets below:
Hosted by Foster Supply Hospitality.
A Single Bite’s mailing address is:
PO Box 595
Youngsville, NY 12791
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan