The Forever Foundation makes a conscious effort to create a legacy that serves our mission of supporting local nonprofit organizations and educational programs now, and forever. The Foundation is a permanent donor advised endowment fund of The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. The Forever Foundation focuses on those with disabilities, animal welfare, unique ways to help cancer patients and survivors and scholarships for students. Your donation of any amount will help us do great things like provide scholarships for deserving students, increase awareness to create safe learning environments, purchase transportation vouchers for those in need of a ride to their doctors appointment, feed the animals displaced by storms and catastrophes, or sponsor a training for first-responders of those with disabilities and support the Foundation as we continue to transform lives through giving, support and partnerships.
The Foundation raises money to help local communities and the people that live, work and volunteer there by providing grants each year to nonprofit organizations and educational programs supporting the ever-changing needs of the region. 100% of the funds donated supports our mission and our 100% volunteer organization.
“Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference.” Thank you for thinking of us and taking the time to hear our story.
There are no upcoming events.
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs