The Forever Foundation makes a conscious effort to create a legacy that serves our mission of supporting local nonprofit organizations and educational programs now, and forever. The Foundation is a permanent donor advised endowment fund of The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. The Forever Foundation focuses on those with disabilities, animal welfare, unique ways to help cancer patients and survivors and scholarships for students. Your donation of any amount will help us do great things like provide scholarships for deserving students, increase awareness to create safe learning environments, purchase transportation vouchers for those in need of a ride to their doctors appointment, feed the animals displaced by storms and catastrophes, or sponsor a training for first-responders of those with disabilities and support the Foundation as we continue to transform lives through giving, support and partnerships.
The Foundation raises money to help local communities and the people that live, work and volunteer there by providing grants each year to nonprofit organizations and educational programs supporting the ever-changing needs of the region. 100% of the funds donated supports our mission and our 100% volunteer organization.
“Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference.” Thank you for thinking of us and taking the time to hear our story.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan