The Forever Foundation makes a conscious effort to create a legacy that serves our mission of supporting local nonprofit organizations and educational programs now, and forever. The Foundation is a permanent donor advised endowment fund of The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. The Forever Foundation focuses on those with disabilities, animal welfare, unique ways to help cancer patients and survivors and scholarships for students. Your donation of any amount will help us do great things like provide scholarships for deserving students, increase awareness to create safe learning environments, purchase transportation vouchers for those in need of a ride to their doctors appointment, feed the animals displaced by storms and catastrophes, or sponsor a training for first-responders of those with disabilities and support the Foundation as we continue to transform lives through giving, support and partnerships.
The Foundation raises money to help local communities and the people that live, work and volunteer there by providing grants each year to nonprofit organizations and educational programs supporting the ever-changing needs of the region. 100% of the funds donated supports our mission and our 100% volunteer organization.
“Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference.” Thank you for thinking of us and taking the time to hear our story.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day