The Forever Foundation makes a conscious effort to create a legacy that serves our mission of supporting local nonprofit organizations and educational programs now, and forever. The Foundation is a permanent donor advised endowment fund of The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. The Forever Foundation focuses on those with disabilities, animal welfare, unique ways to help cancer patients and survivors and scholarships for students. Your donation of any amount will help us do great things like provide scholarships for deserving students, increase awareness to create safe learning environments, purchase transportation vouchers for those in need of a ride to their doctors appointment, feed the animals displaced by storms and catastrophes, or sponsor a training for first-responders of those with disabilities and support the Foundation as we continue to transform lives through giving, support and partnerships.
The Foundation raises money to help local communities and the people that live, work and volunteer there by providing grants each year to nonprofit organizations and educational programs supporting the ever-changing needs of the region. 100% of the funds donated supports our mission and our 100% volunteer organization.
“Giving is not just about making a donation, it’s about making a difference.” Thank you for thinking of us and taking the time to hear our story.
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan