Liberty, New York, Rotary Club Foundation Fund
A mission team made up of Liberty NY Rotary Club Rotarians President Jack Strassman, Immediate Past President Judy Siegel, Treasurer Gary Siegel, members Irving Kaplan and Charlie Mangini along with District 7210 Governor Elect, Cindie Kish, Walden Rotarian Peter Sullivan and District 7910 Wachsett Rotary Club Member Gary Hough will be traveling to Moca, Puerto Rico for a Hurricane Relief Mission from May 16-20, 2019. Operation Endeavor will serve as mission control for the mission. The activities on the ground in Puerto Rico are being coordinated by Moca Rotary Club Past President Nelson Quinones Cotte. Nelson is working closely with the leadership of the Aguada, Anasco, San Sebastian and Moca Rotary Clubs who are identifying families in need of bed sets, mattresses, washing machines, refrigerators and more that were damaged during the hurricane. The mission team will purchase and deliver these bed sets and appliances to the families during the mission. This is the fourth relief mission to Moca since Hurricane Maria hit the island. The Liberty NY Rotary Club (with the support of rotarians and clubs in District 7210) and District 7910 have raised over $65,000 for these missions which have provided vaccinations for over 1000 residents of Moca, supplies to help rebuild homes that were damaged during the hurricane, toys for children during the holidays and bed sets and appliances for over 50 families.
The Liberty, New York, Rotary Club Foundation Fund is dedicated to providing assistance to those areas effected by catastrophic natural disasters. Often times partnering with other civil service organizations, the members of this Rotary Club put service above self and lend a helping hand to those in need.
To donate by check make checks payable to: CFOS Liberty, New York, Rotary Club Foundation Fund
Send checks to:
CFOS Liberty, New York, Rotary Club Foundation Fund
Please write “Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief” in the memo
30 Scotts Corners Drive, Suite 203
Montgomery, NY 12549
For more information contact:
Gather Round The Table for a
Good Meal with Good Company…
Join us as we celebrate A Single Bite, a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people to care about the food they eat and where it comes from. Real food, healthy choices.
Saturday, November 23, 2019
6:00 PM Reception
6:45 PM Dinner
Inspired and executed by DeBruce Executive Chef, Aksel Theilkuhl
Purchase tickets below:
Hosted by Foster Supply Hospitality.
A Single Bite’s mailing address is:
PO Box 595
Youngsville, NY 12791
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan