Established to support a specific charity or charities.
- Anonymous Designated Fund #1
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Endowment Fund
- Ethel K. and Kenyon D. Ettinger Memorial Fund
- Friends of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Newburgh Fund
- Friends of Orange County Youth Bureau Fund
- Friends of Valley View Foundation
- Goshen Library Foundation
- Graham M. Skea Endowment Fund for the benefit of the Orange County Arboretum/Ruth & Jim Ottaway Education Center
- Gumaer Cemetery/Pioneer Knoll Cemetery Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund
- Hudson Valley Honor Flight Fund
- John Mazur Endowment Fund For Cornell Cooperative Extension of Orange County Education Center and 4-H Park
- John Mazur Endowment Fund for the benefit of the Orange County Arboretum/Ruth & Jim Ottaway Education Center
- Matamoras-Westfall Historical Society Educational Programs Endowment Fund
- Military Appreciation Day Fund
- Mt. Hope Historical Society Educational Programs Endowment Fund
- Rural Valley Cemetery Association Maintenance Fund
- The Harold and Carol Levine Memorial Fund for the benefit of Orange County Land Trust
- The Jacques and Florence Levine Charitable Fund
- The McTamaney Fund
- The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation
- The Rowley Family Birthing Center Enhancement Fund
- The September 11th Anniversary Benefit Fund
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples