DeBow Freed Valedictorian Award Fund
This fund will provide funds to purchase two physical awards for the Valedictorian (or Co-Valedictorians if that should occur) from James I. O’Neill High School in the Highland Falls – Fort Montgomery Central School District. These high quality awards will be presented at the school’s annual awards event each year.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day