Friends of Orange County Youth Bureau Fund
The Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau Fund was created to enhance existing and/or provide additional services that are not currently in the Youth Bureau’s operating budget. This fund will be utilized for special projects (i.e. youth scholarships, skill building opportunities for children, youth, young adults, and families).
Orange County Youth Bureau’s Mission: To promote positive youth development through County-wide integrated planning, funding, monitoring, coordinating and developing youth and family services programs for Orange County youth ages 0-21.
Promoting Positive Youth Development since. 1978!
Donations are fully tax-deductible charitable contributions and should be made payable to CFOS-Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau Fund.
“Snow” You Care For Youth! Dress Down Day Friday, December 14, 2018. Click here for details.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill