Friends of Orange County Youth Bureau Fund
The Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau Fund was created to enhance existing and/or provide additional services that are not currently in the Youth Bureau’s operating budget. This fund will be utilized for special projects (i.e. youth scholarships, skill building opportunities for children, youth, young adults, and families).
Orange County Youth Bureau’s Mission: To promote positive youth development through County-wide integrated planning, funding, monitoring, coordinating and developing youth and family services programs for Orange County youth ages 0-21.
Promoting Positive Youth Development since 1978!
Donations are fully tax-deductible charitable contributions and should be made payable to CFOS-Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau Fund.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak