Created by the forward-thinking boards of each agency represented below, agency endowment funds are established to create a vehicle for immediate and planned gifts that will support their programs, operations and provide for their long-term sustainability. Gifts of cash, bequests, real estate, securities, life insurance, retirement assets, and tangible assets to these funds are encouraged and welcomed by the agencies listed below.
- Access: Supports for Living Foundation, Inc. Fund
- Allegro Orchestra Fund
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County Fund
- Bill Devitt’s Dream For Inspire
- Chester Historical Society Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Operating Fund
- Congregation Agudas Achim Endowment Fund
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange County
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare Endowment Fund
- Crystal Run Village Foundation Endowment Fund
- Dispute Resolution Center Fund
- Firefighters Burn Fund (Firefighters Burn Treatment Fund Inc. of Orange Ulster and Sullivan)
- Friends of Hill Hold Museum Fund
- Great Futures Fund
- Greater Newburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and The Highlands Endowment Fund
- HONOR Endowment Fund
- Hudson Highlands Nature Museum Endowment Fund
- Independent Living, Inc. Fund
- Jewish Family Service – Diane Finkelstein Families in Crisis Fund
- Leadership Orange Endowment Fund
- Neversink Valley Area Museum- Charles Van I Cuddeback Fund
- Neversink Valley Area Museum- Leonard Weissman Education Fund
- Newburgh Chamber Music Endowment Fund
- Newburgh Young Men’s Christian Association Fund-YMCA of Dutchess & Eastern Orange Fund
- Nora Cronin Presentation Academy Endowment Fund
- Orange County Arts Council Endowment Fund
- Orange County Firefighters Museum Fund
- Orange County Land Trust Endowment Fund
- Orange County United Way Endowment Fund In Memory of Marion S. Murphy
- RECAP (Regional Economic Community Action Program, Inc.) Endowment Fund
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Endowment Fund
- Safe Homes of Orange County, Inc. Endowment Fund
- Southwinds Eleanor T. Snow Heritage Club Endowment Fund
- Temple Sinai Endowment Fund
- The Record’s People for People Fund
- Time and the Valleys Museum Terry Forshay Endowment Fund
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine Middletown Endowment Fund
- Wallkill River School Endowment Fund
- Wallkill Valley Health Coalition Corp.
- YWCA of Orange County Endowment Fund
- Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
*This year we will be creating wood pallet painting! You will be able to choose from a variety of stencils and designs!
Please join us for a wonderful night out! The St. Pat’s Ramble and Run For the Gold 5K Race Committee is hosting our annual Sip & Paint Event. Proceeds from this event will help benefit the families and organizations in our community, that are in need of assistance. We hope you can join us!
*We will also have a TRICKY TRAY and 50/50 raffle so don’t forget to bring cash to win some wonderful prizes!
Snacks & Beverages are Welcome!
To Register online follow the link and you can pay by using Paypal, credit or debit card.
You may mail in your name, number of guests attending, and check payable and mail to:
The Art Cottage
3020 Route 207
Campbell Hall, NY 10916
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant and P.O.W., Iranian Hostage Crisis
$55 per person
$35 for Active Duty Military and Veterans
FREE for WWII Veterans & Korean War Veteran Alumni
(Prices at the door will be an additional $10.)
For Sponsorship and Journal Ad opportunities, click here.
To make a donation to the Hudson Valley Honor Flight Endowment Fund, click here.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17