Created by the forward-thinking boards of each agency represented below, agency endowment funds are established to create a vehicle for immediate and planned gifts that will support their programs, operations and provide for their long-term sustainability. Gifts of cash, bequests, real estate, securities, life insurance, retirement assets, and tangible assets to these funds are encouraged and welcomed by the agencies listed below.
- Access: Supports for Living Foundation, Inc. Fund
- Allegro Orchestra Fund
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County Fund
- Bill Devitt’s Dream For Inspire
- Chester Historical Society Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Operating Fund
- Congregation Agudas Achim Endowment Fund
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange County
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare Endowment Fund
- Crystal Run Village Foundation Endowment Fund
- Dispute Resolution Center Fund
- Firefighters Burn Fund (Firefighters Burn Treatment Fund Inc. of Orange Ulster and Sullivan)
- Friends of Hill Hold Museum Fund
- Great Futures Fund
- Greater Newburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and The Highlands Endowment Fund
- HONOR Endowment Fund
- Hudson Highlands Nature Museum Endowment Fund
- Independent Living, Inc. Fund
- Jewish Family Service – Diane Finkelstein Families in Crisis Fund
- Leadership Orange Endowment Fund
- Neversink Valley Area Museum- Charles Van I Cuddeback Fund
- Neversink Valley Area Museum- Leonard Weissman Education Fund
- Newburgh Chamber Music Endowment Fund
- Nora Cronin Presentation Academy Endowment Fund
- Orange County Arts Council Endowment Fund
- Orange County Firefighters Museum Fund
- Orange County Land Trust Endowment Fund
- Orange County United Way Endowment Fund In Memory of Marion S. Murphy
- RECAP (Regional Economic Community Action Program, Inc.) Endowment Fund
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Endowment Fund
- Safe Homes of Orange County, Inc. Endowment Fund
- Temple Sinai Endowment Fund
- The Record’s People for People Fund
- Time and the Valleys Museum Terry Forshay Endowment Fund
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine Middletown Endowment Fund
- Wallkill River School Endowment Fund
- Wallkill Valley Health Coalition Corp.
- YWCA of Orange County Endowment Fund
- Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
Join Warwick Playground Dreams for a night of art and fun!
Art instruction and painting supplies
Two wine glasses and a bottle for painting
Cork light for your finished bottle
Glass of wine
Cheese & Fruit Plate to share
Advance reservations and payment is required
$50.00 donation per person.
6:45 PM check in.
*Snow date March 14*
Strategic Access to Independent Living shared experience support for high functioning adults with special needs and their caregivers.
Family Self-Sufficiency Rep
The St. Pat’s Ramble Committee will host a Grand Marshal Reception in Honor of Charlotte Palumbo.
Tickets to attend are $25.00 per person – cash bar.
Reservations are required.
Mass will be held at 11:30 on Sunday March 18 at Holy Name of Mary-Assumption Church, where St. Patrick will be honored and Charlotte Palumbo will be recognized.
Support Strategic Access to Independent Living for high functioning members of the special needs community.
Doors open at 7:00 PM
Performance at 9:00 PM
Tickets $20.00 each
5K fun run at Stewart Airport on the Runway to support the Hudson Valley Cancer Resource Center! This is our 3rd annual 5K fun run, Saturday, April 28th at Stewart Airport! Register for the 5K on the Runway by April 7th before prices go up!!
Use code 5KRWY for $5 off pre-registration!!
Have you run with us before? Use code RE5K18
Come run or walk with us at Stewart Airport! We’ll have food, music, gifts and auction items!
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via credit card click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check please email firstname.lastname@example.org
$150.00 per golfer – includes greens fees, cart, range balls, lockers, lunch cocktail hour, dinner, 2 hour open bar and welcome bag
$65.00 cocktail hour/dinner ticket – includes 2 hour open bar and dinner
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation