Crystal Run Village Foundation Fund
Established by the Crystal Run Village Foundation, Inc., this fund supports the work of Crystal Run Village, Inc.
The Crystal Run Village Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that raises, manages and distributes funds for the purpose of improving the quality of life for adults and children with intellectual and psychological disabilities and their families. Foundation funds augment government benefits for which the individual may be eligible so that the individual can live a more complete life.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan