Crystal Run Village Foundation Fund
Established by the Crystal Run Village Foundation, Inc., this fund supports the work of Crystal Run Village, Inc.
The Crystal Run Village Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that raises, manages and distributes funds for the purpose of improving the quality of life for adults and children with intellectual and psychological disabilities and their families. Foundation funds augment government benefits for which the individual may be eligible so that the individual can live a more complete life.
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships