Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties Endowment Fund
HOSPICE of Orange and Sullivan Endowment Fund was created to assist with operations. This fund will accept charitable donations to help ensure continued specialized compassionate physical, emotional and spiritual end of life care with comfort, dignity and respect. Hospice also provides much needed bereavement support for all members of the community.
To learn more about Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties, click here.
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships