Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Operating Fund
Donations to this fund support general operating expenses for the Community Foundation. At this point, because our modest fees for administering charitable funds does not cover our operating budget, a gift to the operating find is much appreciated while we are working toward the goal of having our administrative fees cover more of our operating budget costs.
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships