Cornerstone Family Healthcare Endowment Fund
This fund was established to support general operating and/or any activities of Cornerstone Family Healthcare.
The purpose of Cornerstone Family Healthcare, a non-profit organization, is to provide high quality, comprehensive, primary and preventative health care services in an environment of caring, respect, and dignity, and in a cost effective manner that maximizes revenues; to be responsive to the needs of the communities that we serve but with continued emphasis on the underserved and those without access to care regardless of race, economic status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day