Cornerstone Family Healthcare Endowment Fund
This fund was established to support general operating and/or any activities of Cornerstone Family Healthcare.
The purpose of Cornerstone Family Healthcare, a non-profit organization, is to provide high quality, comprehensive, primary and preventative health care services in an environment of caring, respect, and dignity, and in a cost effective manner that maximizes revenues; to be responsive to the needs of the communities that we serve but with continued emphasis on the underserved and those without access to care regardless of race, economic status, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships