Montgomery Food Pantry Fund
The Montgomery Food Pantry has been active since the 1980’s and is a resource that offers a three-to-four day supply of groceries to residents of the Valley Central School District. There are 400 active families registered with the Montgomery Food Pantry, serving around 170 families per month, encompassing 510 persons. It is a privately run Pantry that has volunteers, staffed by five local churches (3 in Walden, and 2 in Montgomery) are the principal shareholders of the corporation. Food donations can be dropped off at the Pantry during operational hours or at the Montgomery Post Office.
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Welcomes the Montgomery Food Pantry Fund