The Board of Directors and Staff of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan may choose to provide fiscal sponsorship for tax-exempt, charitable projects that further the purposes of the Foundation. The primary beneficiaries of sponsorship services are typically new charities without an IRS determination letter and community groups planning a specific, finite project that is clearly charitable in nature and in furtherance of the charitable purposes of the Foundation. To apply, please click here to download an application. Please note all applications must be reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Angels’ Love Foundation
- Cornwall-on-Hudson Playground Project Fund
- Cronin Contemporary’s 12 Months of Giving Fund
- Goshen Art League
- Illuminate Goshen
- Leadership Summit
- Marine Corp Wing VMGR 452
- Monticello Motor Club-Cops for Kids Fund
- ND Pro Media Community Give Back Program Fund
- Newburgh Basketball Program Fund
- Newburgh Football Fund
- Newburgh Illuminated Fund
- Photographers for Hope
- Richie Reynolds Memorial Fund
- Safe Space America
- Warwick Playground Dreams
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry